May 27, 2013

Styles P Says Hip Hop Needs More Competitiveness "How The F*ck Is Everybody Just Friends?" Speaks On Past Beefs With 50 Cent & Beanie Sigel [Video]



Styles P of The Lox thinks hip hop has becomes less competitive and gotten away from being gritty. He recently sat down with Vlad TV to explain what he means.


"I think the beef nowadays...I don't consider it beef," Styles said. "First of all hip hop should be competitive. All this friendliness sh*t, I'm not against it. But how the f*ck is everybody just friends and cool with each other? You know people you cool [with], you salute them, you respect what they do, but you have to have that edge of competitiveness. I always feel competitive as an emcee. You might be cool with me or whatever, but I wanna burn you on a track if we're on a track together. That's the nature of emceeing."


Styles recalls being on Bad Boy Records during the 2Pac and Biggie Smalls beef and thinks it was a shame both artists lost their lives. However, he would still handle his business in the streets if need be. He also speaks on his past beefs with 50 Cent and Beanie Sigel.



No comments:

Post a Comment