Jun 27, 2013

Paula Dean On Today Show Crying Crocodile Tears "I am Not a Racist" Every One Is God's Creatures








After ditching the Today Show last Friday, Paula Deen appeared in the studio Wednesday morning in an exclusive interview with Matt Lauer. While Deen began the interview composed, she later broke down in tears. Lauer didn't throw any softballs though -- he continued pushing even after Deen was struggling.



Deen defended herself.

"I believe that every creature on this earth -- every one of God's creatures -- was created equal," she said. She also insisted she's not racist and that there have been "some very hurtful lies said about me."



Lauer asked Deen if "given the same circumstances, would you have fired you?" She paused and then responded "No." He also asked her if she was a racist, which she also said no. "The day I used that word was a world ago -- I had a gun put to my head."

No comments:

Post a Comment