Aug 28, 2013

Fabolous Speaks On Possible Response To Kendrick Lamar "Maybe My Next Street Single Might Touch On It" [Video]



Like almost every other emcee in New York City, Fabolous heard Kendrick Lamar's"Control" verse and had the urge to respond right away.

In a recent interview he explains why he didn't, gives his opinion on some of the responses he's heard so far and says he could have something up his sleeve.


"I almost jumped the gun I'm not gonna lie, but I'll kind of feel it out. And an OG also told me that if you do... do it on your own time where it works for you. Don't just try to do it to feed the Twitter mentions kind of thing," Fab said. "Nothing's surfaced until it needs to be surfaced. I'd rather do where it works for me. Maybe my next street single might touch on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment