Feb 9, 2014

Ma$e Says He Almost Put Them Paws On J. Cole, Is The Only Artist Diddy Ever Paid, Talks Relationship With Cam'Ron & New Album [Video]








Ma$e recently stopped by Detroit radio station Hot 107.5 to chop it up with Bijou Star. He spoke on his forthcoming album, the difference between this generation of hip hop and his, being the only artist to get paid from Diddy, current artists he likes, wanting to smack J. Cole up because he dissed him



"I like J. Cole when he's not taking shots at me," Ma$e said. "I saw him one day, I was gonna hit him, but I felt like I was too grown to be knocking light skin people out. But I really like him as an artist. That's a different generation. In our generation you said something on a record, we see you it's action. But when I saw him I was thinking, 'Oh, he's just a kid... he don't get it.'"

The and off again minister goes on to talk about his relationship with Cam'Ron and Jim Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment