Mar 5, 2014

August Alsina Speaks On Beef With Trigga: "I Don't F*ck With Trey Songz, We Don't Get Along" [Video]








Fast rising R&B singer August Alsina recently sat down with Rap-Up to talk about how the remix for "I Luve This Sh*t" featuring Trey Songz and Chris Brown came about. During the conversation August revealed that he and Trey don't see eye to eye.


"I don't really f*ck with Trey right now. We don't get along right now," August said. "We ain't on the same page. He did some other sh*t and we just don't rock. If you show me that you this person day one, you should always be that person. We were supposed to have a show together or some sh*t and it just went left. 'Cause I can't deal with n*ggas' egos and attitudes 'cause I'm just a real n*gga coming through and I'm rocking. And once n*ggas go to talking a certain type of way, that sh*t ain't gonna fly with me. And I just had to not do the show because I can't stand on the side of a n*gga if I really got something that I feel in my heart. It just ain't gonna work with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment