Apr 28, 2014

Lil Wayne Says F*ck Donald Sterling. "If I Was A Clippers Player You Wouldn't See Me On The Court" [Video]








Lil Wayne has jumped into the Donald Sterling controversy. The owner of the L.A. Clippers made racist remarks directed at African Americans that were aired by TMZ on Saturday, April 26.




"This dedicated to m************ Donald Sterling. First of all, I'ma sum in up for everybody that I believe feel this way. I'ma sum it up for everybody on my side of the field, on my side of the gate. And I think you know what I mean when I say that. F*** you...that simple...that easy," Wayne said. "If I was a Clippers fan, I wouldn't be one anymore. If I was A Clippers player. A current Clippers player. You wouldn't see me on the court anymore in that uniform. An apology wouldn't do for me. A team meeting wouldn't work for me,"

No comments:

Post a Comment