Aug 25, 2014

Soulja Boy To Gillie Da Kid - "How Bout I Knock Yo B*tch A$$ Out In The Streets For Free" [Video]





Video After The Jump



Soulja Boy doesn't plan on fighting Gillie Da Kid in a celebrity boxing match, but he'll catch that fade in the streets, at least that's what he says in a video message to GDK.



"Hey Gillie Da Kid, you got me f*cked up you broke a$ n*gga," Soulja says. "You think I'ma f*cking box you in the ring for some money. I don't need no f*cking money, I got money. How bout I knock yo b*tch a$ out in the streets for free n*gga. You ain't gon get no money off me."







As previously reported, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman is willing to put up $1 million to get these two in the ring. $750,000 will go to the winner. The loser would go home with $250,000.



Gillie has already signed the contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment