Nov 1, 2010

Amber Rose To Reveal Relationship With Kanye West In Upcoming TV Show



Model Amber Rose will open up about her on-off romance with rapper Kanye West in a new TV show, she has revealed.

The couple split earlier this year after they began dating in 2009 and Kanye based his newly released short film Runaway on their time together.

And now Amber plans to give her side of their romance. She wrote on her Twitter page: "I wrote my own show & will exec produce it... I'm gonna show the world what I'm about! Can't wait to start filming!

"For two years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut…Now, it's my turn to talk. Never wanted fame just wanted love…"

Despite splitting from Kanye, Rose isn't bitter about the end of their relationship. She adds: "God dealt me this hand so I'll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & he loved me. He showed me the world & a whole new life…Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment