Oct 20, 2011

Prodigy Talks Black Cocaine EP & Collaboration With Rick Ross "People Might Not Have Expected Us To Do Some Sh*t Like That" [Video]




Since Prodigy's release from prison in March, he and his Mobb Deep partner Havoc have been banging out hits at a hectic pace in preparation for the release of their upcoming EP, Black Cocaine.


The duo have recorded tracks with Nas, Tony Yayo, Waka Flocka, French Montana, LEP Bogus Boys, Jay Electronica and more.


One of the more surprising collaborations is a song they have recorded with Rick Ross.


"When I came back [from prison] we made sure we did a lot of those [collaborations]. We got a joint with Rick Ross that we did. Got a joint with Gunplay, Rick Ross' artist. And just different people that people might not have expected us to do some sh*t like that," P said.


Prodigy mentions that the 3-year bid he did has made him even more hungry.


"I'm a little more hungry because I know how it feels to have my family, my career and everything snatched from me. So now I appreciate it even more."



Black Cocaine drops on Black Friday, November 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment