Nov 28, 2013

Star & Lord Jamar Agree With Trinidad James' Comments About New York. Jamar Criticizes French Montana "He Might As Well Be From Atlanta" [Video]






Vlad TV managed to pull Star and Lord Jamar into the studio at the same time. Both are known for giving their honest opinions whether you like it or not, so this made for a very entertaining interview.



With the alcohol flowing, both men agreed with Trinidad James' comments about Atlanta running New York musically



"I'm not mad at that hoe a$ n*gga with long fingernails and f*cked up teeth," Star said.


Jamar believes a lot of New York artists have started to copy the South's style.



"You gotta listen to a lot of the New York artists right now, especially this dude French Montana," Jamar said. "I don't know French Montana, and to a degree I'mma say I f*ck with French Montana. I know that the style he's giving off as far as just visually is some New York, Bronx sh*t... I get it. But the music he's making, he might as well be from f*cking Atlanta. Let's keep it f*cking real."

No comments:

Post a Comment